FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Log in   Register
I'm sick of Aces
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Pirates-Adventure Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » Suggestions
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Do u think aces is a good GM?
Yes, he is.
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
No, he's not.
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

ravenoid
[Guild]BlackEra

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Respect: 74
Money: 0.36
Character Name: DeatHxTroopeR

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 13:41 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
Good words ceci  Laughing

Cecilya

Respect: -4
Money: -0.11

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 13:47 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
Embarassed  thank you Very Happy

ravenoid
[Guild]BlackEra

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 13:54 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
btw server still down or its juts me?  Shocked

Cecilya

Respect: -4
Money: -0.11

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 14:04 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
still down... i guess .______.

Maximus

Respect: 0
Money: 0.00

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 14:30 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
I put a "Yes, he is a good GM". Why?I dont have much reasons to explain why, but i dont have i dont have much reasons to put a "No, hesnt a good GM"...

About his events, i dont think they suck, and most of the time im bored because TM is closed or no CA,CI or DW, so his events help sometimes... But yea sometimes only naked race sometimes gets bored too because is always the same and besides that, i dont think they are a bad idea.

He made Calico and fight us in CA and i didnt think it was fair yeah, but being a GM has some boring moments too, so he decided to kill us... In the beggining its cool, but after CA portal closes ur alt wasnt suppose to be there is really unfair if u kill any regular player...

About what u said in usin us as slaves he probably was joking Ceci u took it too serious because u didnt like him from the start, and if he was serious then _|_ for u aces u lazy mofo :p (jkin ahahah) and u shouldnt do it again dont abuse of ur GM powers like that -.- (not jokin -.-).

I dont know if he muted baby or not but if u did i didnt like Neutral . But yea... Ppl are used to say whatever they want and dont punished so when a GM punishes some1 he might get hated... I just say what the fuck i want and i dont expect to get punished and if i do get then FUCK YOU, ill just fucking hate you, dont blame for sayin this bcus this is the way i am Okay .

Same reason for the killing spree in fc for lv46+ in the rules theres something like if u keep usin a bug too much u might get punished blah blah blah... Dont think i read the rules and play by the rules because i DONT, but dont take me wrong bcus i dont hack,scamm,bot shit like that but yeah i use bugs that benefy me and ill keep usin them if i need. About callin ppl and killin them i have no idea so im not talkin about it...

Im replying and voting, NOT to fight or kiss some1s ass, but because i think you guys didnt even tried to give a chance to aces to change  and if u dont give him a chance to change how can he change Question
Maybe this is his first time as GM and maybe thats hte reason he doesnt know the commands and if dont man u really should do somethin about it because its funny Laughing

I think hes a nice and he should stay and start from scratch and if the things u guys dont like on him happens again then just take his GM tittle...

Peace GL all and HF Okay

P.S. Almost forgot about Stuffy replied. Man im from Immo and i didnt make up any lies, so stfu SOME members of Immo NOT all, so u better watch before talking, because that would prevent a lot of misunderstoods (like before right? u know what im sayin) and a lot of fights...

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 14:30 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité
Stuff

Respect: -3
Money: -0.15

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 15:01 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
Maximus wrote:

P.S. Almost forgot about Stuffy replied. Man im from Immo and i didnt make up any lies, so stfu SOME members of Immo NOT all, so u better watch before talking, because that would prevent a lot of misunderstoods (like before right? u know what im sayin) and a lot of fights...
Well ye i didnt say all of immo was making stuff up or whining, just that the only people who were complaining/accusing were from immo, srry if any 1 misunderstood  Laughing

Maximus

Respect: 0
Money: 0.00

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 15:04 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
Ok then np

DarkSide

Masculin
Respect: -2
Money: -0.20

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 15:06 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
yes he is good gm ..i didnt see him did any worng =P..but don't add new GMs XD

MSN
ravenoid
[Guild]BlackEra

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 15:55 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
well dark we actualy need more Gms but not even makers. we need scripters cos game have realy alot bugs and GMs havnt done so much by fixing them  Confused beter teach aces scripting and let him help legolas and yo then probably noone complains whit him and his ideas (just dont let him to much rights  Shocked dono wat he can do then) and he isnt wery bad GM just as GM he should think more before doing something Okay

Darkie
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Respect: -9
Money: -0.02
Character Name: Darkie

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jun - 06:09 (2009)    Post subject: I'm sick of Aces Reply with quote
First of all  is Ace no Aces -.-  other  thing is that Ace is a good GM you do not know how much work is done to be a GM so if you do not know better shut up  Ace is a good GM and at least be grateful that he makes events you say that because u dont win on them. I like Nudist Race But I've never been in one lol But I guess its cool =)

Ace is a Good Gm!!!

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Pirates-Adventure Forum Forum Index » Suggestions

Page 2 of 2